Chilliwack Coffee Gathering, 3/5/2003, 7:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of bcwicca
      Chilliwack Coffee Gathering

      Wednesday March 5, 2003
      7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.

      Event Location: Java Hut
      Street: 105-45793 Luckakuck Way
      City, State, Zip: Chilliwack, BC

      Notes:
      I would like to cordially invite you to (hopefully many - fingers
      crossed) Chilliwack, BC Pagan Coffee Gatherings.

      Date: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on March 6th.

      Location: Java Hut at 105-45793 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC (near
      Canadian Superstore, just off Hwy 1 exit 119).

      Time: 7pm until whenever...

      I will place a candle (unlit Im afraid) on the table where I am so that you
      can find the group.

      Please feel free to e-mail any questions to me and extend the invitation
      anyone else you think may be interested in coming.

      Blessed Be
      ~ Jayd Dragon

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.