hello everyone!!

  • sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      I JUST WANT TO SAY HI AND TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT MY-SELF. i'M A 45YR
      YOUNG FEMALE,I LIVE IN KELOWNA BC. I'M VERY VERY NEW TO WICCA AND
      WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A COVEN BUT I'M HAVING TROUBLE FINDING ANY GROUPS
      AROUND KELOWNA.THE WICCAN PATH SEEMS VERY NATURAL TO ME AND I CAN'T
      WAIT TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELCOME AND I
      LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING EVERY ONE ...MERRY MEET MERRY PART BREEZE