New in Vancouver - Looking for a Group

  • Willow Arune
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hi,

      My name is Willow and after several years of O.T.O. I have decided to make
      the switch to Wicca.

      I am looking for a group as I do think that spirituality is best shared with
      others. I live in Vancouver - Chilliwack is a bit to far removed.

      Is there a local coven that would entertain the idea of a new member??? I
      live in Mount Pleasant and would like to find a group close to me so that we
      can explore and learn together...

      Hugs,
      Willow

      "Angels Fly Because They Take Themselves Lightly"

      ---