Chilliwack Coffee Gathering, 6/5/2002, 7:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of bcwicca
            Chilliwack Coffee Gathering

      Wednesday June 5, 2002
      7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.

      Event Location: Java Hut
      Street: 105-45793 Luckakuck Way
      City, State, Zip: Chilliwack, BC

      Notes: I would like to cordially invite you to (hopefully many - fingers crossed) Chilliwack, BC Pagan Coffee Gatherings.Date: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on March 6th.Location: Java Hut at 105-45793 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC (near Canadian Superstore, just off Hwy 1 exit 119).Time: 7pm until whenever...I will place a candle (unlit I'm afraid) on the table where I am so that you can find the group.Please feel free to e-mail any questions to me and extend the invitation anyone else you think may be interested in coming.Blessed Be ~ Jayd Dragon

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Copyright © 2002   Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Yahoo! Reminder