Chilliwack Coffee Gathering, 5/15/2002, 7:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 6:55 PM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of bcwicca
            Chilliwack Coffee Gathering

      Wednesday May 15, 2002
      7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Wednesday of every month.

      Event Location: Java Hut
      Street: 105-45793 Luckakuck Way
      City, State, Zip: Chilliwack, BC

      Notes: I would like to cordially invite you to (hopefully many - fingers crossed) Chilliwack, BC Pagan Coffee Gatherings.Date: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on March 6th.Location: Java Hut at 105-45793 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC (near Canadian Superstore, just off Hwy 1 exit 119).Time: 7pm until whenever...I will place a candle (unlit I'm afraid) on the table where I am so that you can find the group.Please feel free to e-mail any questions to me and extend the invitation anyone else you think may be interested in coming.Blessed Be ~ Jay

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Copyright © 2002   Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service