Chilliwack Coffee Gathering, 4/3/2002, 7:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of bcwicca
            Chilliwack Coffee Gathering

      Wednesday April 3, 2002
      7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.

      Event Location: Java Hut
      Street: 105-45793 Luckakuck Way
      City, State, Zip: Chilliwack, BC

      Notes: I would like to cordially invite you to (hopefully many - fingers crossed) Chilliwack, BC Pagan Coffee Gatherings.Date: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on March 6th.Location: Java Hut at 105-45793 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC (near Canadian Superstore, just off Hwy 1 exit 119).Time: 7pm until whenever...I will place a candle (unlit I'm afraid) on the table where I am so that you can find the group.Please feel free to e-mail any questions to me and extend the invitation anyone else you think may be interested in coming.Blessed Be ~ Jayd Dragon

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Copyright © 2002   Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Yahoo! Reminder

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          hi,

          what goes on at your coffee gatherings? i'd be interested in going
          but would like a bit more info first.

          thanx

          --- In bcwicca@y..., Yahoo! Reminder <reminders@y...> wrote:
          > Reminder from the Calendar of bcwicca
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bcwicca/cal
          >
          > Chilliwack Coffee Gathering
          > Wednesday April 3, 2002
          > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
          > Event Location: Java Hut
          > Street: 105-45793 Luckakuck Way
          > City, State, Zip: Chilliwack, BC
          > Notes:
          > I would like to cordially invite you to (hopefully many - fingers
          > crossed) Chilliwack, BC Pagan Coffee Gatherings.
          >
          > Date: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month starting on March
          6th.

          > Location: Java Hut at 105-45793 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC (near
          > Canadian Superstore, just off Hwy 1 exit 119).
          >
          > Time: 7pm until whenever...
          >
          > I will place a candle (unlit I'm afraid) on the table where I am so
          that you
          > can find the group.
          >
          > Please feel free to e-mail any questions to me and extend the
          invitation
          > anyone else you think may be interested in coming.
          >
          > Blessed Be
          > ~ Jayd Dragon
          >

          > (This event repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.)
          >
          > Send a Yahoo! Greeting at:
          > http://greetings.yahoo.com
          >
          > Set up birthday reminders!
          > http://rd.yahoo.com/mktg/calendar/rem/?
          >
          > Copyright 2002 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • artemis_rat
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
            Hi Tialias,

            This is only the 3rd meeting that we've had so really there is
            nothing that is very "set up". The first meeting (beginning of March)
            we had about 11 people come over. We introduced ourselves and then
            ended up breaking into two groups as it was a little hard to hear
            people if you were at the opposite end of the table. Generally, we
            just talked - sometimes about Pagan-y things, sometimes about other
            stuff (like our pets). It is an informal gathering for people to chat
            about whatever. There were no heavy discussions or arguing. It
            certainly isn't a ritual or anything that specific or planned. The
            second night was a couple of nights after that big snowfall in
            Chilliwack and we had 6 people (brave souls). We didn't stay late as
            we were worried that the ice would freeze and make driving treaturous
            (sp?).

            I hope that has answered your questions :) If there is something else
            that is worrying you or of concern, please ask away!

            Looking forward to (maybe) seeing you on Wednesday. :)

            ~ Jayd

            > what goes on at your coffee gatherings? i'd be interested in going
            > but would like a bit more info first.
            >
            > thanx

            > > Chilliwack Coffee Gathering
            > > Wednesday April 3, 2002
            > > 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
            > > Event Location: Java Hut
            > > Street: 105-45793 Luckakuck Way (near Canadian Superstore, just
            off Hwy 1 exit 119)
            > > City, State, Zip: Chilliwack, BC
          • hardyroadag
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
              I am really glad to see there is a meeting of the Pagan minds in
              Chilliwack. I would love to attend, unfortunately it is on the same
              nights as our School Board meetings. I am a trustee, so I kinda
              have to attend. After mid-July though, I will be attending for sure.

              I live in Agassiz, so we are not that far apart. I with you all the
              luck of the Gods with this venture. It would be nice to talk to
              other Pagans.

              Blessed Be.