Brand new!

  • nimue_nine
    Message 1 of 482 , Feb 8, 2002
      I would like to exchange messages etc... with
      those who are somewhat new to the wiccan/shaman
      lifestyle; I'm a bit of a greenhorn and thus would like to
      talk with those who are still "exploring" - and of
      course those who can answer questions/teach... I look
      forward to talking to you! -N
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.