Greetings from a newcomer!

  • serorah
    Message 1 of 482 , Dec 8, 2001
      Well, just wanted to say hi! I'm a beginner
      Wiccan from Delta (BC) interested in learning some more
      about it in general. I'm kind of in the researching
      phase right now, if there's anyone around who could
      give me some info about groups in my
      area.<br>~Serorah.
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.