Re: Also new to the group

  • seamare68
    Message 1 of 482 , Nov 4, 2001
      Merry Meet Tigerrose<br><br>I was unable to get
      back to you sooner - had a bad case of the flu -
      missed all celebrations (boo hoo). The only place that I
      have been in contact with regarding get togethers etc
      is Phonex (can't spell it-its the fire bird) in
      Surrey. If you call or visit there ask for Jen. She is
      very knowledgeable on the vancouver area events. Due
      to my husbands working hours (when he works) we are
      unable to attend most events.<br><br>Blessed
      Be,<br>Seamare
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.