MY CAT MUST PEE IN A BOTTLE:)

  • lunacatbc
    Message 1 of 482 , Jun 1, 2001
      I guess I'll explain, rather than let you think I
      do bizarre things with my cats...My BIG boy, Sully,
      has crystals in his bladder (had them before and
      nearly died). He's on a food called "stone diet" (which
      he hates) and needs to do another pee test to see if
      the crystals are gone so he can go back to
      "preventative food"...speaking of food, somewhere around here I
      have "cinnamon bun" :) This transit strike is making
      me hungry...I bike everywhere, so I eat more than
      when I sat everywhere:) How do covens find
      people/people find covens? Okay, I tried, but I can type no
      more, must have food! (just biked home -45 minutes).
      Sully still did not pee in the bottle...he's developing
      a complex, I think...my poor cat is afraid to piss
      because I may steal it from him...Only three more days
      left at work then I'm FREEEEEEEEE, but FOOD NOW,
      b-bye!<br>BB<br>Lunacat
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.