Hello, Aunt Agatha...I know you:)

  • lunacatbc
    Message 1 of 482 , Apr 15, 2001
      Merry Meet! Nobody's posted anything in a month?
      Is anybody home?? I've been searching for BC (Van)
      witches. Anyway, Aunt Agatha, I'd be interested in
      courses, too! It is I: the one who comes into your far
      away store for handfasting help:) The solstice is
      getting closer! We were going to come in this weekend,
      but Translink has screwed us:( My guy still needs an
      athame (a-thame-thingy:)). Hope all is well over
      there...Blessed be!<br><br>Lunacat
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.