What courses?

  • AuntAgatha
    Message 1 of 482 , Mar 14, 2001
      We are looking at starting courses in the store
      in the very very near future. What courses would you
      like to participate in. This is not asking anyone to
      sing up, we are just trying to find out what the
      comunity wants.<br>So far we have come up with...<br>Book
      of shadows ( what to put in one and how to
      consecrate it)<br>tarot reading<br>spell
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.