New course....not spam.

  • whispering_wil_lows
    Message 1 of 482 , Feb 12, 2001
      For all those who are frustrated with trying to
      find information about Wicca for the beginner. Or
      those of you who just want a better understanding or
      review of the basics.<br><br>We are about to start an
      Introduction to Wicca course. It will be approx. 50 weeks long
      and will cover several things including pantheons of
      Deities from different cultures, Meditation and
      Visualization exercises, Herbs and Crystals, Astrology basics,
      Divination (Tarot, Runes etc.) and lots more. <br><br>This
      course would be good for those of you who are just
      beginning, or need a review of the basics. It is open to
      anyone regardless of tradition, as long as you have
      dedication and a willingness to learn and participate. The
      course is primarily online, but it will incorporate some
      offline work as well.<br><br>We are not charging anything
      for the club but as mentioned before, you need
      dedication and a willingness to learn. You also need regular
      access to the Internet, which I suppose most people here
      already do.<br><br>If you are interested, please email us
      at jnpcloss@... with your contact info, some
      background and a short letter explaining why you would like
      to participate. Space is limited, as we have only 20
      seats to fill. We will reply and give you more info,
      including who we are, where the course materials are etc.
      If you just want info, feel free to write to the
      above address. Including the words �Request Course
      Info� in the subject line would be a great
      FOUNDERS:<br><br>If you know anyone who could benefit from this,
      please pass the info on to him or her, and/or post this
      in any club or list etc. that you feel would be
      appropriate.<br><br>Please do not delete this post without first reading it
      through. We are not trying to �steal your members� or any
      such thing, this is just a posting of an opportunity
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.