MM Friends!

  • ivy_aka_imaginary_gal
    Message 1 of 482 , Oct 2, 2000
      Where is everyone?<br><br>I know I am not one to
      talk... but we have to keep posting if we want to get to
      know one another. <br><br>Personaly... I enjoy my
      solitary eclectic path... but I also get sort of lonesome
      sharing what I learn with """MYSELF"""...lol<br><br>Come
      on people... lets spit out some good
      topics!<br><br>Hows about SEX! That usually works on getting some
      attention... hehehe :)<br><br>My sex life is fine thank you...
      how is yours?<br>(and if you are under 18, don't
      answer that question or you will get me in trouble
      lately.<br>I just finished "Embracing the Moon" by Yasmine
      Galenorn last week. <br>I am now part way through "To Ride
      a Silver Broomstick" by Silver RavenWolf. <br>I did
      not want to buy her book for the longest time because
      I figured she was all fluff (according to what the
      word was on the net)... but after reading another book
      of hers I really like her style and quite enjoy her
      writting and thoughts on Wicca. <br><br>Any
      comments?<br><br>BTW... I have been studying for almost a year now and am
      coming up quickly on my "year and a
      day"!!<br><br>Well... if you wish to get any conversations going her...
      PLEASE SPEAK UP! (sorry, didn't mean to yell... but this
      cauldron needed a good stir! :)<br><br>Merry Meet, Merry
      Part, Merry Meet
      again!<br>Ivy~*~~<br>htpp://wiccewoman.homestead.com
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.