things are settling down

  • ivy_aka_imaginary_gal
    Message 1 of 482 , Aug 9, 2000
      Merry Meet to all my long lost witchy
      friends!<br><br>Things are starting to settle down here and it looks
      like I might become a "relapsed computer addict" once
      again soon....lol<br><br>Really... hubby is getting
      ready to work 7 day weeks and then he begins a home
      schooling course in 2 weeks. So I should be around alot
      more again. <br><br>Go figure though... we just bought
      a tent trailer and will probably not even get to
      use it this summer now :(<br><br>Druidess... are you
      moved in yet?? Hope it all went well. Send me a mail or
      note or something, ok!<br><br>Jaggan and Patty Sue...
      sure miss you all. <br><br>~~ I still hope to get
      together for a picnic or something before the end of
      summer.~~ :)<br><br>AND... welcome to all the new folks
      here as well as some of the old that I have not had
      the privellege to meet yet.<br><br>Ok... here I go
      off and running again.<br><br>Bright Blessings to
      all,<br>Ivy~*~~
    • serorah
      Message 482 of 482 , Feb 25, 2002
        Well, since this is a place to connect and get
        answers, I figure I should ask a question I've been
        thinking about. I was hearing about "personal
        relationships" with the Gods and Goddesses. I've got to say that
        I don't quite understand this. Could anyone explain
        it to me?<br><br>~ Seda.