No activity in last 7 days
A place for women and families of women who have been diagnosed with bladder cancer to bond together, to support each other and to find ways to bring about awareness of a disease that has a high mortality rate for women. Research, awareness and prompt testing when risks and symptoms are present are too often ignore as they relate to women. It is for this reason we must bring about a change to decrease the mortality rate of women who get bladder cancer and promote early detection, proper and timely diagnosis. Join in the discussions, actively participate in awareness projects to make a change! Each of us are only one, but together, we can make a difference.
- Jan 15, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.