Join Us For the National Bike Summit - Thursday March 6

  • fjohnboyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008

      Are you interesting in advancing bicycling to the forefront of transportation policy, global warming and energy independence in Congress? Then join us on Thursday March 6 we march up Capitol Hill to meet with your Congressional Representatives.

      We need your help because Congressional lobbying is only effective when they hear from their constituents. So if you are interested in meeting your Congressperson with us then send an email to me john@... by Thursday Feb 28. Tell us where you live and if you would like to join a carpool (unfortunately we currently cannot reimburse transportation costs).

      While we welcome anyone to join us but we especially need help from the following districts

      PA 1 – Brady, 8 – Murphy, 13 – Schwartz, 16 - Pitts

      PA Congressional Map

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Congressional_Districts

      DE – At Large (anywhere)

      NJ

      Districts 1 Andrews, 2 LoBiondo, 3 Saxton, 4 Smith, 12 Holt

      NJ Congressional Map

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_Congressional_Districts

      Thanks for your help, see you on the hill and don't forget to dress for success.