Love Plots no Evil 1Cor 13:5d plots no evil. Literally the Greek is "thinks (or reckons) no evil" as the NKJV translates it. The NASB interprets this as "doesbcbsr2000
Love is not Easily Angered 1Cor 13:5c it is not easily angered This goes along with love being patient and long-suffering. Getting easily angered isbcbsr2000
Love is not Self-Seeking 1Cor 13:5b It is not self-seeking This word is found before NT times only in Aristotle where it denotes a self-seeking pursuit ofbcbsr2000
- Bible Studies
- Mar 21, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.