Australia only bookrings

  • froggirlwendy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      I have far too many books sitting on my TBR shelf collecting dust
      while I read other bookrings, so I will send some travelling for a
      while (if anyone is interested in joining bookrings for them). If
      interested, please email or PM me. Thanks :o)

      The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/5069516

      Mutant Message Down Under
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/4169769

      Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow by Peter Hoeg
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/4891691

      Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/4888893

      The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/4891716

      Wilderness Tips by Margaret Atwood
      http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/4135602
    • Kamjoco
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Hi Everyone,

        Just thought I'd stick my head in and say hello - I've resubscribed to the group since hopefully things are getting a little calmer in RL and I can try to keep up with the emails again.  I doubt I will be able to attend many meetups, but you never know!

        Cheers,
        --
        Kas/Amjoco

         _,_._,___