PISI at VIU

  • ryancathers@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hi all
      For the past 3 days there has been a flock of what appeared to be 30 Pine Siskins flying back and foreth over the VIU campus.

      I just caught up to them this morning. I of course forgot my bins, even though I made a conscious effort to bring them just incase I did manage to track down the flock.

      I hope there is a Redpoll in there come Monday...

      Ryan Cathers
      Nanaimo, BC