Hi Jan in Midi there are two types of numbers. Status or 'what type of midi message is this' and data. To distinguish between the two types, Status has bit 7rpcfender
Hello, was it such a stupid question, so nobody ever answered? Please give it a shot if you know something about itnr1killabee
I have installed a sysex file to control the Tetra with my BCR2000. It works when I'm in standalone mode but not when I'm in any of the usb modes. I want thejeremy_kiss
Please Note: This group is open to all. The only reason a moderator needs to approve membership is to filter out the spammers. As a simple test, please mention the hardware you're interested in and we'll approve your membership as quickly as we can. Thanks!
- Jul 24, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.