The fix didn't stick. I brought the "fixed" unit home and powered it up and it's back it's old fault.When a USB cable that is plugged into the unit is pluggedbitman2112
Fascinating. I never heard of this trick before. I'm filing this info away for later because it looks extremely useful! Does this also work on older EPROM IC'smks70_jx10
No Way! - It WORKED! I think I've been static zapping them as another one of my 3 went belly up this weekend.I thought it time to try your trick. And itbitman2112
Please Note: This group is open to all. The only reason a moderator needs to approve membership is to filter out the spammers. As a simple test, please mention the hardware you're interested in and we'll approve your membership as quickly as we can. Thanks!
- Jul 24, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.