Poll results for bc2000

  • bc2000@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      The following bc2000 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: How would you rate Behringer's software for their BCx2000 series MIDI controllers?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - 1 = Excellent! It does everything I need and more, intuitively and reliably., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - 2 = Good. It does most things I need it to do and I am comfortable with it., 3 votes, 16.67%
      - 3 = Fair. It is not easy to use, but I can get by as it is., 4 votes, 22.22%
      - 4 = Poor. It is not intuitive and it has functional problems., 6 votes, 33.33%
      - 5 = Awful. It doesn't work well or I spend way too much time making it work rather than using it. , 5 votes, 27.78%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bc2000