  • thomas krummenacker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      Hi there... I am new to the group. First I want to thank everyone for the templates of the old synths! I am going to try the dx7 temp. in a minute. I was wondering how you guys create those templates. So far I have used the learn mode in conjunction with software editors online to create templates for my roland jx-10(had to install an updated rom chip) and my matrix 1000. I have a korg dss1, yamaha sy77 and kurzweil k2000 that I would love to control with the behringer.
      Thanks
      Tom

    • Royce
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2010
        Welcome Tom
        The BC's are programmed with an English like language.
        Check out the Wiki documents mentioned on the BC2000 Group Home Page.
        The hardest part is working out what control goes where.
        So you may like the DX preset or hate it, but it is easy to swap the controls around to set it up how you would like it.

        All the best
        Royce