Bcmanager - by Mark van den Berg

  • Emilio Gagliardi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 8:52 AM

      Hello all,

      The editor

      Bcmanager - by Mark van den Berg

      cannot be found.  Can some kind soul email me the program?

      --
      warm regards,

      ((( emilio )))
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 9:10 AM
        I have it on my home PC, and can email it to you later today if nobody else has.

        Cheers,
        Paul

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 12:23 PM
          --- In bc2000@yahoogroups.com, Emilio Gagliardi <emilio.gagliardi@...> wrote:
          > The editor Bcmanager listed at http://shoshin.110mb.com/genmce/bcr2000/Editors/Editors.htm
          > cannot be found. Can some kind soul email me the program?

          The problem with the link at GenMce is that it leads to a no longer existing page at my old website.

          You can simply download BC Manager from the current official site:
          http://home.kpn.nl/~f2hmjvandenberg281/

          Best wishes,
          Mark van den Berg.
        • noematic_sinn
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 4:28 PM
            Thank you VERY MUCH Mark!

            I am going to be installing the software on a friend's computer and getting the controller working for him with Cubase SX. He is not very tech savvy. I'm hoping that I can configure the controller and simply allow him to play around with it without having to learn the technical details.

            I'm sure that a few questions will crop up so will probably post a few more times ;)

            Cheers,
          • -
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2 4:55 AM
              Sorry, link fixed at genmce site.