BCR2000 LED MIDI control unlinkable from MIDI Send?

  • stefstabilizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi All,

      New to the list in the vain hope someone can help me out..

      I want to set up the bottom row of rotaries to receive MIDI to control the LED ring to create
      a VU type meter and to use the rotary to send a standard CC message to control the
      volume.

      Currently I can set up Plogue Bidule to send a midi CC message to the rotary which works
      great but the BCR seems to be echoing that received value back to the application so I
      cannot use the rotary to control anything as it creates a loop.

      Is there a way round this?

      Can the LED's receive be unlinked from the rotaries send?

      I'm connected via USB to Plogue Bidule running on a Powerbook FYI..

      Regards, Stef
    • Kaltar

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006

          LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.