Hello + problem !

  • Geoff Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi folks,

      My name is Geoff, and I just got my BCF today. Will be using primarily
      with Sony Vegas 5, which I use in my small recording studio here near
      Wellington, New Zealand. I am listowner for PCDAW
      mailto:pcdaw-subscribe@yahoogroups.com if anybody is interested in the
      PC side of things-DAW.

      My BCF installed OK, but bluescreened on trying to update firmware to
      1.06 using their utility. Checked the BCF set on U-1 , and it updated
      OK this time, but still bluescreens occasionally on control-fiddling (no
      host app running), and BCF-View is blank (that's blue too !). BlueScr
      errors in each case was/is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL IN USBOHCI.SYS
      and Address:F7CC59dc (base at F7CC3000) ..... and STOP : 0X000000D1.

      XP Home SP1 on a 1GB Athlon 2600+ / Nvidia .

      Appreciate any pointers....

      cheers

      geoff