STOLEN Mountain Bike in Redmond, WA yesterday!!!

  • STOBSTAR@COMCAST.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2012
      my brown Specialized Enduro Pro was stolen sometime yesterday from my carport.  it was locked to another commuter bike and the creep used some bolt cutters and took my mountain bike.  older model with new Race Face post, handlebar and Thompson stem, SLX cranks, mis-matched wheels, ODI grips, 3 black cable housing and 1 orange one, WTB Saddle, Fox DHX air rear shock, Fox 36 front fork, Panaracer Tires .

      please email stobstar@... or 425 802 5003 for any tips.  stolen from NE 80th St, Redmond, WA 98052 right near the elementary school.

      $500 reward

      thanks,

      eric