RE: Ride Suggestion?

  • Susan Clementson
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 29, 2012
      Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions! Now I j ust have to get out on my bike and ride. :)

      CC: sclementson@...; bbtcmembers@yahoogroups.com
      From: brent.perez@...
      Subject: Re: Ride Suggestion?
      Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:17:12 -0800
      To: sijitsma@...

      Great suggestion. You could actually connect with Duthie then take streets to Soaring Eagle Park and then ride back. That would be easily 4-5 hours of riding with enough climbing to satisfy anyone.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 28, 2012, at 4:33 PM, Cory Systma <sijitsma@...> wrote:

      You could go ride Grand Ridge out to the bog and back a few times. That would get you pretty close.

      -Cory