SPAMMY:>) 2008 Specialized Rockhopper disc 29ertown

  • bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Morning All; rise and shine; time to wake up and jump on one of the sweetest
      bike deals in :>) With deep regret, I'm selling my new Specialized
      Rockhopper 29er; it is a large frame and it is in PRIMO-AS NEW condition.
      You can log onto the Specialized website to check out the specs and
      components; it's the burnt orange colored model; this is a geared 29er.

      I've never taken the bike off road; it's never seen a trail; I used it for
      commuting to work; West Seattle to Downtown 2-3 days a week. I bought the
      bike new on Sept 16; I've had it for just over two months; this bike is like
      brand new. Sniff sniff; I hate to see it go.

      The bike retails for $830.00. I listed the bike on Craigslist for 650.00 and
      there are people lined up for two blocks wanting to buy this bike. However,
      I'm sending them away and reserving the sale for a club member:>).

      THIS WEEKEND ONLY: I will let the bike go for 600.00 and donate 50 dollars
      to BBTC. Or, I will sell the bike for $575.00 and donate 25 dollars to the
      club. This is a sweet deal for anyone who wants a sweet 29er bike. I'll toss
      in a set of brand new Specialized 2.20 Fast Track tires. Did I forget to say
      this bike has waaaaaaaay more tire clearance than most others.

      FYI: I've done a lot of research on 29er bikes and I can honestly say my
      bike rides as well if not better than most-that's a tall statement, but
      you're welcome to take my bike for a ride and see for yourself. There is
      absolutely no way to get around the fact that Specialized got it right when
      they designed the new 29ers.

      Please email me off list if interested; I'll send you my phone number.

      Bob h