      Welcome to the BBT's Easy Registration Guide Project: Fall, 2015

      All information for registering for the 2015-2016 school year is included in this Easy Registration Guide for BBT's current and prospective students, and their parents.

      Sharing rich cultural traditions of Russian ballet with its students, our 28 year-old school is the perfect place to get your youngster inspired about instilling poise, grace and confidence through the art of dance while making new friends.

      Fall program will begin Thursday, September 10, 2015

      Early Bird Registration for the Fall 2015 Program will be open from Monday, August 24th to Thursday, September 3rd, 2015.

      1. Registration Schedule: http://goo.gl/hBwki1
      Register by September 4th, 2015 for the Fall classes and save $15 off registration fee

      2. Registration Application & Policy Statement (printable PDF file)

      3. Pricing: our group classes price range between $15 and $25 per class with a
      schedule commitment or $30 per class, when you pay "as you go". We have
      different payment plans and tuition / membership packages available for our
      students as well: 4 weeks, Fall (about 5 % off) , Winter/Spring  (about 5 % off), School Year  (about 10 % off).

      4. BBT/School of Russian American Ballet Scholarship program:

      5. FREE Auditions & Placement: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2015

      6. Testimonials: What people are saying about BBT:

      7. Get Fall 2015 Schedule: Schedule effective from Thursday, September 10, 2015

      8. What Are The Benefits Of Ballet For Kids? http://goo.gl/DCXIS

      9. Special Offers: http://goo.gl/Cgo0z

      10. Directions: http://goo.gl/TGvV9
      - Quick guide to finding your way around KCC:
      Campus Map (printable PDF file) http://goo.gl/PRkZA

      11. Get quick dates for holidays, events, Daylight Savings Time, view a calendar for the current year for BBT's students: http://goo.gl/wifnv

      12. Contact Us: http://goo.gl/BFXYw

      About BBT | The School of Russian American Ballet
      Brighton Ballet Theater (BBT | The School of Russian American Ballet) is a not-for-profit organization. Established in 1987, it is situated in South Brooklyn and located on the campus of Kingsborough Community College. We offer affordable, quality Russian Ballet training all year round. BBT's curriculum includes classical ballet (The Vaganova Method for all levels), character dance, folk dance, contemporary dance, etc. BBT provides all children with a unique opportunity to perform full-scale ballets, with costumes and scenery. The School of Russian American Ballet has a Summer Intensive Dance Program held in July through August of every year.

      For more information, program costs, and registration appointment, please contact us: c/o Kingsborough Community College2001 Oriental Blvd, Building: T7, 2nd floor, Room 7211, Brooklyn, NY 11235
      Stay Connected with BBT through Social Media: