Hi, I have a question: I do apologize if this is off-topic. I’m not sure where I should post this but; I’m totally blind and I’m not able to see. I’m
The kids (23 in the group) had a full house concert in the Cafeteria tonight, about 200 people. They did great at getting the word out to save their group's HSdantowitz
I wonder if this might be a case out of the 1970's, back when Music Teachers were convinced that barbershop singing would ruin a person's vocal cords (folds)lovejoymar
Barbershop singing and the activities of those groups which
promote it. This is a harmonious group so please keep the
dischord to a minimum. Keep it friendly; keep it polite and
keep it barbershop.
- Aug 6, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.