Hmm. My error. I apologize for it. Mark ... -- Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.schuldy
Mark Schuldenfrei wrote: P.S. Where I'm from, taking a private conversation and making it public is generally considered to be rude.chordhuskerdick
Barbershop singing and the activities of those groups which
promote it. This is a harmonious group so please keep the
dischord to a minimum. Keep it friendly; keep it polite and
keep it barbershop.
- Aug 6, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.