... This conversation isn't about me, nor should it be. The conversation is about what is better our worse for barbershop. Mark P.S. It is often consideredschuldy
... The conversation isn't about me, nor should it be. I am either a barbershopper or am not. I am. Mark P.S. Where I'm from, taking a private conversationschuldy
PC overtones, racist overtones - is this seriously what is forefront on this list when international happening in Pittsburgh right now? Someone please blow akeithr386
Barbershop singing and the activities of those groups which
promote it. This is a harmonious group so please keep the
dischord to a minimum. Keep it friendly; keep it polite and
keep it barbershop.
- Aug 6, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.