It seems that in many ways the Society has become the Society for the preservation of the Society, rather than the Society for the preservation of Barbershop.hfbuerer
Harry, point well taken however, without our society there will be no one to preserve anything. What some fail to understand is that we are a social society of
My take on all of this is that we are doing the right thing with the high school choruses. We are getting them to sing some of our old songs. That way thenamrehyellehs
Barbershop singing and the activities of those groups which
promote it. This is a harmonious group so please keep the
dischord to a minimum. Keep it friendly; keep it polite and
keep it barbershop.
- Aug 6, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.