Re: [bbshop] TASK FORCE REPORT -- WAS: Treatment of guests

  • Stephen Rafe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2011
      I'd welcome a copy of the entire report. If it was worth the investment of your team's time and the funds of our organization, it's certainly worth my time to find out what it says..., and maybe even use its guidance. (How about that!!!).

      Stephen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        I note that Appendix E of the MGTF report (103 pages) cited by Keith is an AATF report (55 included pages) as a subcommittee of the MGTF. But there is no mention there of the "template".

        Could the AATF report (if it is different from Appendix E of the MGTF report) be posted to
        http://www.barbershop.org/document-center/category/59-membership-growth-task-force.html ?
        The MGTF Report is listed there. The AATF appendix starts on page 34.

        And is the "template" included?
        If not, can that be posted there, too?

        I note from the beginning of the MGTF report,
        WHAT WE HAVE LEANED, Item 6:
        "The Society already has created many effective tools, but their
        availability or the manner in which they are delivered has prevented
        those resources from being fully utilized and realized.

        Content and organization on the Society website has improved, but a good bit
        more needs to be and can be done. A part of this work will be identifying and
        developing an organizational plan for how these resources best can be
        displayed on the website, and in some cases developing resources into new
        media delivery such as video or webinars, and then devoting necessary staff
        time to add the resources to the website."

        These document-center pages are very well organized and to the point. I find them to be a valuable resource.
        I am sure Eddie would be happy to post it.
        The other half of the equation is letting the relevant people know the resources are there.

        Paul