"Going Home" by: Antonin Dvorak BBS Arrangement???

  • bigbasskitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      Our current repertoire has a few spiritual songs in it, but none that are perfectly appropriate for a memorial service/funeral. I sang "Going Home" in college with a mixed choir and it has always been a favorite. Anyone know of a good arrangement for 4-part men?

      Thanks in advance!

      Adam Kitt
      Director
      Fresno's GNC A Cappella Chorus
    • Joe Liles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
        I have a beautiful arrangement of "Going Home" . . . one for men . . . one
        for women.

        Joe