Kansas City Convention Tix

  • monkeytenor584
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 1:47 PM
      Hey all!

      I have been looking for three tickets for International. Our party of three are going to be attending our first International contest and would really like to experience it together. If anyone has any leads on this, please contact me either via this post, my email or by my cellphone. Thank you all very much in advance.

      Nick Duggins, Tenor
      Orlando Harmony Chorus
      Orlando, FL
      nickd@...
      (407) 325-8679
    • Lynn Trapp
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 2:15 PM
        Have you tried calling the international office? I'm sure they have more than enough available.

        Lynn Trapp
        712-540-7185
        Lead - Stay Tuned!
        Chapter President/Lead/Asst. Director - Pittsburgh Metro Chapter, Barbershop Harmony Society
        Steel City Harmonizers

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 6:56 PM
          LOL! Lynn, you have hit the dadgum nail on the head! I know I am going to come across as the Grinch here, but I'll bet right now that anyone who wants tickets and 999 of his or her friends can all buy tickets in the same section from the society website.
          I certainly feel for folks that bought tickets and for whatever reason can't go and need to sell them. That is another issue entirely. Yes, offer them up here and somebody will take them off your hands.
          But swapping tickets among each other does nothing to help keep the society financially sound. If anybody wants to go to international, unless somebody is offering the same number of tickets you need, why not just order them from those guys in Nashville that work so hard to keep our hobby going?
          The cost of the tickets is hardly the major cost of attending the convention. Saving a couple of bucks here is not worth worrying about. Make the committment, buy the tickets, and have the time of your life! You won't regret it!
          Rick
          Atlanta