Zero8 new CD release - giveaway contest!

  • MikaelW
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Fellow Barbershoppers!

      Greetings from Stockholm! Zero8 is proud to announce the release of our new album, Workin' for a Livin'!

      Like our first album, Change the World, Workin' for a Livin' features a variety of music styles like barbershop, Swedish choral and pop. But this time we've spiced it up a bit by adding a Japanese piece, a Huey Lewis and the News song (with one of Sweden's most beloved rock legends on harmonica) and even a techno song, featuring a member of The Real Group, that will have you out of your chair and dancing!

      Curious?

      Starting May 1st we will reveal one 30-second sound clip per day at www.zero8.se and at www.facebook.com/zero8music, until the album is released on May 10th. Along with each sound clip there will be a trivia question. **The first person to post the correct answer on our Facebook page each day will win 1 free Workin' for a Livin' CD to be shipped anywhere in the world! That's 10 chances to win a free copy of our new CD! The winner's names will be posted on our Facebook page and on our website! Of course you can even pre-order the cd now if you'd like at www.zero8.se!

      Don't miss sound clip number 1 on May 1st and your chance to win a free CD!

      In harmony,
      Zero8

      **The sound clips and trivia questions will be posted by 10 am Pacific time each day from May 1 to May 10. All answers must be posted on Zero8's Facebook page in order to be eligible. To be able to answer the trivia questions you will need a Facebook account. Zero8 accepts no responsibility for any technical problems that may occur. You can only win once so please do not spoil the contest by posting a correct answer after you've already won a cd.