Cardinal Dist. Chorus Contest

  • Ron West, Terre Haute
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
      I guess I missed somehow, but how did the Car Dist Chorus Contest fair?
    • themcalexanders
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
        You can use this link to see and search the archive of Harmonet messages for the past 10+ years. No sign-on is required to read. You'll find several reports on the CAR contest in the recent messages.

        As they become available, all score sheets, for all districts, will be posted on the Harmonet Reporter site accessible from links on this page:

        http://www.barbershop.org/competitions/scoresheets.html

        Give the new sheets a couple days to appear. This work is done by a volunteer, who gets them out there as fast as he can, but it may not be instantaneous.

        Enjoy.

        Ann McAlexander
        Cardinal District Backstage Manager
        Capital City Chorus, Region 4
        Melodeers, Region 3
        BHS wife, mom, and Associate

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Ron West, Terre Haute" <ronshirleywest@...> wrote:

        > I guess I missed somehow, but how did the Car Dist Chorus Contest fair?

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
          Things went well, Ron. We had multiple quartets qualify for the international and collegiate contests. I posted the results and scoring summaries on the Cardinal District web site: www.cardinaldistrict.org

          Ron Brumleve
          Cardinal District EVP