Atlantic Harmony Brigade (AHB) has selected an elite show quartet!

  • lek_bsq
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Atlantic Harmony Brigade Has Selected An Elite Quartet/Judges

      For Our 6th Rall, Aug 19-21, 2011

      The AHB 2011 featured show quartet and contest judges will be "Good
      Times!": Tenor: Tim Waurick (from Gold Metal Vocal Spectrum); Lead:
      Sean Devine (from Gold Metal O.C. Times); Bari: Dan Diesroth (Sweet
      Adeline director); and Bass: Jack Pinto (from last year's second
      place Old School) . This weekend is one you don't want to miss!!!

      The AHB rally is an invitational weekend event of non-stop high-level
      quartetting and quartet partner switching. Our next Rally will be held
      near Wilmington, DE the weekend of Aug 19-21. Our big show will be Sat
      evening Aug 20, so mark this date!

      AHB is in the final phase of member selection. We still have room for a
      few competitive quartet men (especially leads and tenors) who are
      ambitious, fast learning, and experienced. You must apply AS SOON AS
      POSSIBLE to be considered.

      Don't miss out on one of the greatest quartet events of the year!
      Even if you can't make AHB as a member this year, make sure you put
      our Sat Aug 20 show date on your calendar.

      For an application and show information, contact:

      Calvin Schnure, AHB President, AHBPrez@...
      <wlmailhtml:{364DEC2E-0290-4F26-BB60-1CF415F06D85}mid://00000240/!x-usc:\
      file:///D:/My%20Documents/AHB_2011/AHBPrez@...>

      Larry Klein

      AHB VP Marketing

      Leklein@...