Re: [bbshop] song question

  • Joe Liles
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 31, 2011
      BHS publishes the famous Rob Hopkins version. For males . . . #7383, and
      for females . . . #203071

      Joe

      On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 7:43 PM, John Sanders <jmtsanders@...>wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I have a question: there's this one song. it's called How deep is the
      > ocean. Have any male barbershop quartets sang this particular song?
      > I know the buz sang it on one of there cd's.
      > I hope to hear from you soon.
      > Sincerely,
      > John Sanders

    • John Sanders
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 22, 2016
        Hi my name is John Sanders.

        I have a question: I'm totally blind and I'm not able to see.

        I was listening to the swet adelines rising star contest on youtube
        because I didn't get a chance to listen to the webcast.

        The quartet that performed from Sweeden; I couldn't really hear what
        songs they were singing.

        What songs was that quartet singing?

        I hope to hear from you soon.

        Sincerely,