RE: [bbshop] Re: moving

  • David Wallace
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 5, 2011
      My barbershop friends:

      After "thinking about it" for years, I finally have taken the time to
      publish websites: the first is probably not of any importance to most of you
      as it's more of a personal/business related one - but I'd love your
      opinions.

      The 2nd could be more interesting to this group as it's my music/bbshop
      page. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

      www.davidwallace.us

      www.davidwallacemusic.com

      They're truly "under construction", so I know you'll find things to improve.
      Thanks in advance for your help.

      David J

      David Wallace

      Master Director - "Sounds of Pittsburgh" Chorus (SAI)

      Lead - 1984 Int'l Champs, "The Rapscallions"