Re: [bbshop] What are the responsibilities of your chapter's Music VP?

  • David Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
      I believe the music librarian would alspo be under your juridiction.
      Keeping fpolers updated guest books and ordering new music

      On 2/28/11, Michael Ho <tempesttenor@...> wrote:
      > Harmonet,
      >
      > Every chapter that I've been a part of has had different definitions for the
      > Music VP's responsibilities. Some simply served as the head of the Music
      > Team. Others had responsibilities ranging from managing the new member
      > onboarding process to overseeing the section leaders to organizing the
      > chorus's learning tools.
      >
      > What's your chapter's Music VP's responsibilities?
      >
      > -Michael Ho

      Sent from my mobile device

      David M. Miller

      Musical Director, Mason~Dixon Chorus, BHS
      http://www.masondixonbarbershop.com
    • Stephen Rafe
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
        You might want to download the manual at the Society's website and adapt accorting to your chapter's needs, interests, and members' abilities and availability to serve.

        Stephen
        STEPHEN RAFE