A nice thing to do every day - OT

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      One of the last things I do every night before shutting down the old
      computer is to go to the site below and "click to give" - it started with
      breast cancer, and then I started clicking to give on all the tabs... for
      literacy, child health, etc. Now they have added another new tab, to help
      provide meals for our Veterans. I hope you will join me in my nightly
      practice and click on all the websites, every day.

      http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

      It doesn't hurt to shop there, either - I've never been disappointed with
      the things I have ordered through these sites (this message being more for
      the Sweet Adelines among us, no doubt!) and a portion of each price is also
      donated, but just clicking every day will do a world of good (or do the
      world some good). If you can't afford to give as much as you'd like (like
      me), this is a way to help others without it costing you anything - just
      don't shop! ;-)

      Marti Lovejoy
      Proud Owner of SING
      SING members have donated over $62,000 to YSF since 2002
      Life Member, Texas, USA - 38 years so far
      http: //groups.yahoo . com/group/SweetAdelinesScores
      lovejoymar @ sbcglobal.net <--remove spaces from link and edress
      What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide WHAT KIND of
      difference you want to make - Jane Goodall