Atlantic Harmony Brigade - Next Rally Aug 19-21, 2011, Wilmington, DE

  • Larry Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Atlantic Harmony Brigade: 6th Rally will be on Aug 19-21, 2011

      The AHB rally is an invitational weekend event of non-stop high-level quartetting and quartet partner switching. Our next Rally will be held in Wilmington, DE the weekend of Aug 19-21. Applications are now open, space is limited and is filling up rapidly. We still have room for a few competitive quartet men (especially leads and tenors) who are ambitious, fast learning, and experienced.

      If you yearn for a lot of good, challenging quartetting with a network of solid, local, like-minded and accomplished guys, the Atlantic Harmony Brigade is for you.

      Apply as soon as possible and don’t miss out on one of the greatest quartet events of the year!

      For an applications or further information, contact:

      Calvin Schnure, AHB President, AHBPrez@...

      Larry Klein

      AHB VP Marketing

      Leklein@...