Kansas City in July

  • addiedrummer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      I needed and wanted to ask you all about this year's BHS International Convention.
      A friend of mine and I wanted to go to it but only go to certain parts of it. What we want to know is if individual tickets are being sold at
      this year's International. We would want just tickets to :
      Quartet Finals
      AIC show
      All day Saturday
      If there is a worst case scenario we were wondering for just Friday and Saturday.

      Thanks for the enlightenment!

      Cindy Schlicht
      lead in Region 6 chorus
      Happy to be going to Houston :)
    • Stephen Peacock
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
        The AIC is a separate organization and they sell tickets for the show.

        You might be interested in the World Harmony Jamboree and the Harmony Foundation
        shows too.

        Usually there are day tickets for walk ups. Expect nose bleed seats. They
        sometimes try to encourage local patronage and at times have given discounts to
        those who have a local address.

        I don't think the daily tickets are available before the convention.

        Someone will certainly pipe up on this soon.

        Steve Peacock

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
          I believe that last year per-event tickets for convention events went on
          sale on June 1st, but don't know how it will be handled this year.

          Jamie