Re: [bbshop] Seeking Arrangement of Santa Claus is Coming to Town -- Bruce Sp...

  • JHunna1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      I have a Roger Payne arrangement that medleys Frosty the Snowman with the
      Springsteen Santa Claus is Coming To Town - the Big Apple has been doing
      this for many years at the South Street Seaport and other Holiday venues.

      Joe

      In a message dated 12/5/2010 5:44:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      rapport1@... writes:

      Anyone have this arranged for Barbershop?

      _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_d-06Zzhc&feature=related_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_d-06Zzhc&feature=related)

      Stephen
      STEPHEN RAFE