Re: Use of Autotune and GLEE

  • noahvangilder
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hear, hear, John.

      The music on Glee may not be barbershop, but I can promise that the next generation of barbershoppers is out there among the teeming masses of a cappella and show choir kids watching Glee. Pretty much all they need from us is a receptive, welcoming attitude and for the right person to spend an evening singing tags with them or drag them to a chapter meeting a few years down the road.

      -Noah