Tucson Barbershop eXperience Holiday Show

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      To all Barbershoppers and Barbershop FANS within the sound of my voice (or the clickety clack of my keyboard):

      On Sunday, December 12 at 3:00 pm, the Tucson Barbershop eXperience will explore the ins and outs of Rudolph's Retirement! Yes, Rudolph plans to retire, and only our chorus has the inside scoop! Come see the Rudolph playlet, and listen to some great Holiday music from quartets and the Chorus! The event will be held at the Berger Performing Arts Center at the AZ School for the Deaf and Blind, 1200 West Speedway Blvd., Tucson, AZ. Tickets will be available at the door, or if you send me a private message, I have tickets I cans ell you!

      Come on and have a great time!

      David Updegraff