Re: [bbshop] Traveling to Michigan

  • dweave@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      The Great Lakes Chorus in Grand Rapids has its Christmas shows on Saturday, December 11. Two shows, 2:00 and 7:30 at the St. Cecelia Music Society Auditorium. Tickets can be purchased online through our web site at www.GreatLakesChorus.org.

      Hope we see you there.

      Doug Weaver
      President
      Great Lakes Chorus