Traveling to Michigan

  • singingringer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      We are traveling from Maryland to Michigan and would like to visit a chapter or show on the 11th or 12 of Dec. Can anyone help me out?
    • dweave@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        The Great Lakes Chorus in Grand Rapids has its Christmas shows on Saturday, December 11. Two shows, 2:00 and 7:30 at the St. Cecelia Music Society Auditorium. Tickets can be purchased online through our web site at www.GreatLakesChorus.org.

        Hope we see you there.

        Doug Weaver
        President
        Great Lakes Chorus