CELEBRATION OF TERRY CROWE'S LIFE

  • Don Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      The celebration of Terry's life will be held at:

      Deer Park United Church
      77 Deerpoint Rd. S.E.
      Calgary,AB

      The Date will be:

      Sunday Nov. 21st. at 2.00 PM.

      Everyone is welcome.

      There will be lots of singing as Terry sang in 2 choirs, directed the Western Reunion BBS chorus and coached many quartets and chorus' throughout the Northwest USA and Canada. He was also involved for many years with the Evergreen District Board and in other many other areas in Division 3.

      I had the pure pleasure of standing beside Terry in our quartet "BRASS" for about 30 years and there is much sadness as I deeply miss my brother in song. He was very proud of his GREEN HALL OF FAME jacket which he received with BRASS. There are many Grade 2,3 and 4 children that gained a better understanding and love of music through Terry's enthusiasm while teaching them to sing and play the ukulele.

      If you require more information or wish to send a tribute about Terry, please forward them to me as I have been asked to MC the Celebration and will be pleased to pass on your tributes to Terry's family and friends.

      Don Craig
      doncraig@...
      Cell: 403-803-1176